Saturday, October 2, 2010

Care Package!

Futaba S9551 Servo. Bought this as a servo upgrade. came at a huge discount over the 9451 which i wanted. Slower, but i like it better it being slow. fast servos will not go along with my playing style.
Quite small from what i can see.

YAY! My Brand new KO PROPO EX-10 Eurus. Fits so nicely.
Now whats in the back? Its a setting module to set the servos. Wow. Thats a first time i'm hearing it.
Quite a nice box. With my favourite colour combination. Black and orange.
Module and the manual.
Woot. Brand new fresh and the beautiful EX-10 unveiled.
R902-FS Module. Newest gen module from KO Propo. 200% faster than its Helios brother.
Lastly, The receiver. Wow. Look at it. Its puny. 1/4 the size of my current receiver.

Alright thats all for now. I'll go sort out my rims offsets before i do another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment