Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another grandmother story of another trip..

First Problem

Yesterday went to stargek, with the help of my manual. I asked a guy at stargek with a black tamiya shirt... din't ask for his name.... how do i take out the screw of my front ball diff, which couldn't come out.

Guess what? he told me to look horizontally into the nut. the screw was bent on one side. and because of that, he said that the nut got ceased as a result. and the screw had jammed into the nut, without the screw thread threading the diff screw..... I was Recommended a Spool which just went outta stock a week ago...

Will call next month September asking for it....

All i can do was do was rebuild another one... So off i go scavenging for parts.... made sure everything was in place. I left the place. Halfway through MRT, i just remembered i did not buy a bearing......

By that time, i was at Jurong east.... going back will take me another half hour + another bus trip.... Which by the time stargek would have closed by 3pm....

Second Problem

Not only that, i asked why my shocks leak somehow..... he unscrewed it.... Lol, a crack . Explains ALOT. So i was deciding against a Set of TRF Shocks, or i buy back the CVA Mini shocks and rebuild them... So i bought the CVA ones, and go home and try. If it doesn't work? I'm gonna need to save $90++ + $40. I also saw A set of Unusual Silver TRF Shocks, they wrote flourine coated..... Costs $118.... I rather take the normal Blue smexy TRFs.... and save the money for any more repairs...

Next month, a Spool and Maybe TRF if They don't work..... I still don't know how the hell i managed to jam a screw through a nut without gripping the nut threading....

No comments:

Post a Comment