Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bad month or good month u decide...

Some Bad news, some good news...New rechargeable 2050Mah GP recyko+ batts for my Tx.....
Mounted Wing on my 350z, looks smexy now.....

2nd Update

New F2s, they felt great on the garage running track, though. heard T-drifts feel even better... might try them out soon...Finally, i1'll introduce you to my other 2 shells!!!
A Shell i saved from going into the dustbin. I fell in love with Skyline GTRs since young, i found this near the dustbin. I picked it up and repaired the front lip which gone missing. looks good now though.
This was my first shell, came with nothing but the shell, seems like a rare shell.... placed aluminium foils for lights.... Tamiya Evo 7, which i probably had done better.....
See something missing from my TB03 chassis?
Yep, Bad news. Motor died halfway drifting. what happened was that the brush was missing, probably burned off.... and something is stuck inside preventing from moving it one side... this is wrong... i found that the end bell has 2 copper looking strips rubbing on the endbell, somehow, it went bent, probably because of the brush... i1m not sure.

Mourning the motor.... Letter of Thanks: Sport tuned, even though ur life has ended, i would want to thank you for the power u gave me when i needed during training, the fun i had. it has been a good time spending time with you. Good Bye.

Getting A TZ this weekend.... TRF shocks may have to wait longer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment