Saturday, July 3, 2010

Delayed pics flight. =.=

Here you go, some stuff i bought.

A new shelf to house my stuff, seems like my cupboard is going to overflow with clothing so this had to come out of it.
New 64 pitch combo, 105T spur with 27T pinion, 6.3 gear ratio, pretty fun to play with.
New settings, near 90 degree upright shocks, using back the springs they gave from the TA05.
Same for what was done to the front, only thing is that this pair of springs came with the spare CVA shock set i bought months ago, so i couldn't cateogrise it anywhere, it isn't even in their catalogue.
Aluminium Tape, to be pasted underneath the chassis plates to prevent scratches. I have cut out the layout, just planning whether to cut the small tiny holes for the screws. :S

Mounted my older AE86 shell, seems to be in a pretty nice stance.
Monster Energy, I like this logo alot. Ok, first of all, how did this black box come about...
One of my friends damaged his box, so he received compensation in another form a replacement box, so i saw it and it was still more than usable to me, so i took it home. At least it solves the problem of bringing the Huge HyperTeam Bag.... and getting checked by the MRT staff... =.=
Alright, this is a small part of what i have. Expect this July's Update tmrw. Cheers. :)
Still sad about this year's World Cup results though....






No comments:

Post a Comment